The Windmill Market has launched its blog!

We finally have a forum to share all our tidbits of info on local farmers, cool artists, the best sandwiches, an interesting article on green living, recipes from our Produce Club, or whatever else pops into Mac's brain! Stay tuned for all the info you never thought you needed to know...

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Gourmet Magazine - Living off the Land

I was surfing on Hulu (internet tv) and found a great show on PBS I had never seen called "Gourmet Magazine- Diary of a Foodie." Of course my eye immediately caught the episode entitled "Living off the Land" and I stayed up way too late watching it last night. I thought the episode and the entire series was worth sharing with all our fellow foodies, farmers and folks.

Enjoy and leave your comments here so we know what you thought about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment